Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide specialist clinics and services covering the following areas:
- Antenatal clinic - run by the midwife on Wednesday mornings. The doctor is available for consultation should the need arise.
- Mother and baby clinics - run separately. We offer a full range of vaccinations, developmental assessments and post-natal checks. Both mother and baby will be invited in for an appointment.
- Asthma and diabetic clinics - run by an experienced practice nurse. The doctor is available should the need arise.
- Flu vaccine clinic - held from September and is recommended for patients aged 65 and over, as well as those who have medical needs.
- Travel vaccinations - we offer a travel vaccine service. Please plan at least two months ahead of your travels and make an appointment with the nurse. There may be a charge for some vaccines.
- Our Yellow Fever Clinic is currently suspended until further notice and the nearest Surgery offering Yellow Fever vaccinations is now Harold Road Surgery. Please contact them directly for advice on 01424 720878.
- Contraception - we offer a full range of contraception services and pre-conceptual advice. If you need emergency contraception please ask for a same day appointment, either with the doctor or nurse.
- Counselling - There is a counsellor attached to the practice that patients can be referred to through the doctor.
- Ear Microsuction - Dr Namvar provides an ear microscution clinic which doctors in the area can refer patients to. Prior to this any patient referred had to travel to Bexhill or Rye.
- Other clinics - please do ask for a well person check with the nurse every 3 years, or every year if you are over 75. This involves medical checks and advice on general health matters. We also offer clinics for cervical smears and weight management.
- Chaperone policy - the Practice's chaperone policy is attached. Our chaperones are members of the existing clinical team therefore if you require one please try and give us 48 hous' notice so we can ensure that a member of staff is available. We will always try and accomodate requests where the notice period cannot be given but please discuss this with the Practice Manager Tracy White or the clinician advising the procedure for which a chaperone is required.
- Physiotherapy - we offer in-house physiotherapy at the surgery! Receive assessments and treatment for musculoskeletal complaints.
- Chaperones Policy